With the purpose of expanding our network of activities and developing markets, we look forward to finding potential resources to cooperate and develop together. Companies that intend to cooperate with Gorton Health Services Company or register to distribute TruScreen products, please fill out the registration information in the form below.
I- COOPERATE TO BECOME AN AGENCY OF GORTON HEALTH SERVICE COMPANY – TRUSCREEN VIETNAM
Conditions to become an Agency of TruScreen Vietnam:
- The company is trading in medical equipment products.
- Having a stable business location, convenient for business activities.
- Having a viable product business plan.
- There is a commitment on sales according to the agreement between the two parties.
- Endorsed by Gorton Health Services Company as an official dealer.
II- COOPERATION IN DEVELOPING NEW PRODUCTS IN VIETNAM MARKET
For medical device products that have been circulated in other countries, desire to enter the market and do business in Vietnam.
Phase 1: RESEARCH THE PRODUCT
- Learn about product engineering, technology, and operations. Read scientific evidence, research papers about the product
- What stage is the product in (clinical trials stage, commercialization stage,…)?
- In which countries has the product been deployed? What licenses and certifications does the product have?
Phase 2: MARKET RESEARCH
- How is the product licensed for business in Vietnam ?
- Which products is the legal corridor governed by? (Decree, Circular)?
- The direct and indirect competitors in the market
- The overall capacity of the market, the market share of the leading product. Observe the changing market trend in the past years, and is expected in the coming years.
Clinical – practice:
- Consulting with product experts (doctors, medical associations…)
- Treatment trends of advanced countries in the world, and Vietnam.
- The development trend of society is compatible with the long-term development of the product.
- Forecasting product life cycle.
Phase 3: SIGN COOPERATION CONTRACT
Phase 4: IMPLEMENTATION THE MARKET
When deciding to put a product on the market, the following steps must be followed:
1. Legal registration: registration for licensing circulation, or import, advertising information.
2. Select a distribution agent.
3. Set up sales, marketing, and customer care teams.
4. Starting to bring products to market: developing customer systems, distribution systems, marketing strategies for products, developing product brands.
5. Forecast the product development situation, compare the product life cycle with the forecast before, compare and adjust the plan if any.